Aiming to provide our clients a flexible legal service, we offer personal client meetings and remote counselling (via electronic channels). Remote counselling is possible in the form of either video counselling or voice counselling. For remote counselling, it is necessary to book in advance by contacting us. The price list for attorney’s fees applies to both client meetings and video counselling. To increase the effectiveness of client counselling, the client is recommended to compile a detailed overview of the issue and its circumstances in an e-mail and send it as an inquiry to the law office. As a rule, a response to such a request will be sent within 24 to 48 hours. Generally, a request sent on a weekend will be answered within 24 to 48 hours of its registration in the new working week. Upon receipt of your request, you will receive an email with a response explaining:
- If it is currently possible for the law office to advise on this matter;
- If necessary, additional clarifying questions will be asked;
- Possible consultation time is suggested;
- The circumstances related to the counselling by the attorney and the price of the legal service shall be indicated;
- The client is asked to confirm the suitability of the above.
Additionally, we may mention that solely and only remote counselling in the provision of legal services is not possible, but it allows us to ensure the necessary speed for the client, depending on the circumstances of the matter.